Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
Selling a house can be stressful. Making the decision, preparing the house for sale, keeping it clean, waiting for a buyer, dealing with offers, and advancing to the closing table – all of these steps can involve discomfort. This is a huge financial transaction with many emotional aspects. But you can get it done – and it may even be easier that you anticipate.
One thing to keep in mind is that you’re not alone. An experienced, professional real estate agent can guide you through the process, help resolve any issues that come up, and ensure that your home sells for the optimal price in a timely manner.
My Objective is to Create Value for You Through Real Estate – I accomplish that through the following:
1. Getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2. Communicating to you regularly the results of our activities.
3. Assisting you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
Download our Listing Plan of Action
What is your biggest fear when it comes to listing your real estate? You are likely to worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less than competent real estate agent. Worry no more! Scott Fuller takes the risk out of listing your home through the Easy Exit Listing agreement. Some of its benefits are highlighted below:
1. You can cancel your listing at any time.*
2. You can relax knowing that you will not be locked into a lengthy, binding contract.
3. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our real estate services, and/or if everything is not done exactly the way we promised, simply call us to let us know and we can cancel the listing.
What could be a better and safer assurance than that? Just remember YOU ARE IN CONTROL!
Did you know that most brokers will charge you a standard 6% fee, no matter how your home sells– even if you find the buyer? With our Flexible Fee structure, you have complete flexibility– after all, why pay for something you may not get?